We have raised 100% of our goal.
The great news is that the Lord provided a continuation grant from the state of Alabama’s Office of School Readiness! This funding provides approximately 40% of our annual operating budget. We reach out to individual and corporate donors like you to help complete our funding needs for each school year. Please consider helping us reach our 2014-15 funding goal so that Foundations can continue serving 18 children & families this school year.
Your financial support will enable lives to be changed:
* $5000 will help sponsor a child for an entire school year
* Can designate gifts for specific items like books, food, games, etc.
* Funding is needed for supplies, staffing, training, field trips & more
Your time and talents could also be used in some of the following areas:
* Monday Parent Involvement opportunities in food, books and childcare
* Volunteering to read to the children or spend time in the classroom
|By check:||Make checks payable to: Foundations Early Learning & Family CenterMail to P. O. Box 131092 Birmingham, AL 35213|
|For Stock Gifts, contact:||Sue Crumpton or Eliza McKewen at Morgan Stanley 205-968-6936 3500 Colonnade Parkway – Ste 200 Birmingham, AL 35243|